Registration for MyEO pre and post University tours is now open! Please visit each individual MyEO event registration page for full details on pricing, tour inclusions and exclusions.
22-24 October 2017
Taj Mahal, Agra
- Royally arrive at the Shrine of Eternal Love – the Taj Mahal – in horse-drawn carriages
- Witness the translucent Makrana marble soaking in the first rays of the morning sun
- Hear the story of how a Mughal dream was transformed into a marble symphony by maestro craftsmen
- Celebrate EO style with dance, live music, and champagne overlooking the palace of palaces
- Revel in Nawabi glory as you visit the grand palaces and royal Havelis of the Kingdom of Oudh
- Relive history and experience Nawabi poetry and classical dance forms come back to life
- Relish Nawabi, Nafasat, and Tehzeeb (hospitality) as you indulge your taste buds in Oudhi kebabs and biryani
- Be smitten by an exclusive display of exquisitely handcrafted Zardosi embroidery and Lakhnavi Chikankari
22-24 October 2017
The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata
The Kolkata food trail is a one of a kind gastronomic experience. An authentic bengali lunch with demo and a street food tour with a heritage walk will be enjoyed by all.
- Club crawl (old British colonial clubs are very unique to Kolkata), Chinese dinner, Paan trail
- Boat ride on the hoogly with chai and Samosas
- Share market toast, Kachori Sabzi and a tram ride.
- Visit to the vegetable market
- Hands-on class – Anglo-Indian cuisine
- Kolkata mishti and chai tasting
- Drinks at Royal Calcutta Turf Club (overlooking the race course and Victoria Memorial), Indian dinner at Sonar Gaon, followed by club hopping
- Flurys breakfast and visit to factory
- Homestyle Thali sit down Marwari lunch hosted by an EO Member along with a trivia walk on spices used in Indian cooking.
Pricing: US$400 | US$500
22-24 October 2017
Sula Vineyards, Maharahstra
A hands-on introduction to the world of wine. Explore various wines through sight, smell and taste. Gain the basic skills to describe wines accurately and learn more on food and wine pairings.
The package includes:
- Pick up / drop off to the airport
- All meals included
- All tours cost included
Pricing: US$890 | US$1,090
21-24 October 2017
Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
KANHA: The inspiration of Rudyard Kipling’s Jungle Book
You will see the novel come alive through the beautiful flora and fauna of this sanctuary. The lush sal and bamboo forests, grassy meadows and ravines are home to majestic wild animals. Kanha is a haven for the mighty tiger whose spirit exudes everywhere. Giving the royal Bengal Tiger company are its various companions, like leopards, sloth bears, wild dogs, foxes, jackals and many more who will delight you with their unannounced visits.
An expert wildlife photographer will join us on our tour to assist and sharpen our photography skills. All travelers will be accompanied by a naturalist during safaris to ensure we receive the best information about the park. We also intend to go on elephant safaris which will give fresh insights of the core areas of the tiger reserve. However dense and deep the jungle may be, there will be nothing amiss regarding your comfortable and pleasurable stay. Get your cameras ready and your minds set to witness the splendor of Kanha National Park as a live version of the Jungle Book unfolds!
Pricing: US$600 | US$750
21-24 October 2017
The Gateway Hotel Pasumalai Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Madurai, a flourishing market town since at least the 2nd century BC, served as the center of power for many dynasties and a provided a seat of divinity from time immemorial. In a city that has been so much to so many, is it any wonder that visitors stumble new upon stories wherever they go? Why would a street in Madurai be named after a man who had a piece of its history razed to the ground? How could a bad case of the sniffles have shaped a city’s history or a teeny little toad halted the grandiose plans of a mighty king? Join us on an exploration through this ancient city and find out!
20-24 October 2017
Hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, river rafting, cultural tours, social events and much more are lined up for this under 30 tour! The ≤30 MyEO Summit will take place in Rishikesh, a must-visit spiritual destination and adventure hotspot in India. There are many more optional activities like yoga, a high ropes challenge and so on that can be undertaken. The group will be camping for two days by the beautiful and pristine Riviera Beach by the Ganga (the holiest river in India), followed by two days at Atali Ganga.
Pricing: US$849 | US$999
1-3 November 2017
Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh
This two day MyEO event at Khajuraho explores the origins of Khajuraho Temples’ sexually explicit sculptures. Experience the ancient era of Khajuraho through our activities of sightseeing, a light and sound show, and a surprise activity to celebrate Khajuraho’s history.
Khajuraho – Madhya Pradesh is a land of great antiquity. Among the most popular world heritage sites of Central India, Khajuraho is known for their ornate temples and erotic sculptures that symbolize human imagination’s remarkable potential, artistic creativity, magnificent architectural work and spiritual peace. Most Khajuraho temples were built between 950 and 1050 by the Chandela dynasty and historical records note that the Khajuraho temple site had built 85 temples by the 12th century.
29-31 October 2017
Experience the incredible heritage sights of Delhi!
- Day 1: Arrive in Delhi, begin heritage walk at Qutab Minar and visit handicraft shops at Janpath & Connaught Place
- Day 2: Heritage walk through Old Delhi, visit Haveli Dharampura at Delhi-6 and Delhi tour (Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Rathpath, Humayun’s Tomb, Connaught Place)
- Day 3: Morning Segway tour (Secretariats, Rashtrapathi Bhawan, various scenic beauty surrounding the Ministry buildings on Rathpath, AmarJawan Jyoti, India Gate) and departures.
Stay at a five-star hotel in Central Delhi, Shangri-La.