****ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED, PLEASE VISIT THE OFF-SITES DESK DURING REGISTRATION AT THE HICC ON WEDNESDAY, 25 OCTOBER TO REGISTER FOR YOUR OFF-SITE.****
Vibrant, colorful and energetic – these are a few of the words that aptly describe the off-site activities in Hyderabad.
With a wide array of experiences, your stay at Hyderabad will be nothing short of a memoir.
****ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED, PLEASE VISIT THE OFF-SITES DESK DURING REGISTRATION AT THE HICC TO REGISTER FOR YOUR OFF-SITE.****
Important: ONE off-site activity is included in the price of your University registration. These activities are open to members and their registered guests (full participation and limited participation). All off-site activities will take place on Saturday, 28 October 2017. The activities will depart from and return to the host hotel.
Please read these important notes about off-site activities before you register!
- Registered members and their registered guests (full or limited participation) may sign-up for ONE (1) off-site activity per person.
- All off-site activities include lunch. Some activities that depart in the early morning may include breakfast.
- All off-site activities have limited space and are first come, first served.
- Some activities are weather permitting and may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- All activities require a minimum number of people to participate and may be cancelled prior to the event if the minimum has not been met.
- Some off-site activities may require a user-pay supplement and are indicated in the description.
- All user-pay activities are non-refundable, unless EO cancels.
- Members and guests that sign-up for the same activity will be assigned to the same group.
- There are no wait-lists for sold out activities.
- All events will depart from and return to the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC).
For questions about off-site activities, please contact Kristin Corrigan on the EO Global Events team at email@example.com.