How many opportunities do you have to meet and bond with like-minded jetsetters from around the globe in an exclusive, exotic EO setting? Join us for the 2019 Macau GLC Spouse/Life Partner Program! Guests come back year after year—not only for the alluring destinations, but also for the new connections and continued friendships. This year, we will explore the glitz and glam of Macau’s luxurious hotels and casinos juxtaposed with the rich, history of its people of Chinese and Portuguese decent. Join us in April to find out more!
There is a new structure and agenda for the SLP program in 2019. There are multiple ways to participate in the program. Read more about the options below.
SLP LEARNING DAY AND EVENING EVENTS TICKET
The Spouse/Life Partner ticket includes admission to the GLC Macau Learning Day, the GSEA Finals and both evening events. See the full agenda here. Admission to the Chapter Officer Trainings and lunch on Saturday, 13 April is not included with this ticket, as those sessions are for EO members only. For more information on the evening events, please visit the Socials page.
Join members and fellow spouses/life partners as we “Reimagine EO” with a new full day of learning open to SLPs. We will explore not just our futures as entrepreneurial families, but how we can positively influence the ever-evolving landscape of our world. This one-day inaugural event will be similar in content and pace to the popular EO Universities. Learn more about what to expect on GLC Macau Learning Day here.
|SLP Ticket Price||US$500|
Registration for this ticket is available through EO Network. Click here for more information.
SLP À LA CARTE GROUP ACTIVITIES
À La Carte Group Activities are available during the day on Saturday, 13 April only. Details will be available in early 2019. In the past, small group activities have included historic tours, wine and beer tastings, cooking lessons, arts and crafts, and more. This year, the activities will focus on local culture, giving you an intimate, authentic Macau experience. Activities will be priced separately from the Learning Day and Evening Events Ticket. More information will be announced soon.
- The Spouse/Life Partner Learning Day and Evening Socials Ticket and the À La Carte Group Activities are only open to spouses or life partners of EO members who are officially registered for GLC Chapter Officer Trainings.
- Currently it is not an option to attend as an SLP guest of a member who is only registered for the GLC Macau Learning Day, the member must be officially registered for the GLC Chapter Officer Trainings.
- At this time, there is not an option to attend only the event events, the full SLP ticket with learning and evening events must be purchased.
- À La Carte Group Activities are open only to adults ages 18 and older. Please be aware: In Macau, there are no laws surrounding legal drinking ages, so anyone may drink alcohol without restriction.
- In light of the large number of members attending GLC, participation in the Spouse/Life Partner program is restricted to only one spouse, life partner or guest per registered EO member.
- Registration for the Spouse/Life Partner ticket is nonrefundable. Spouses/Life Partners who cannot attend the event may transfer their registration to another Spouse/Life Partner of a member attending GLC Chapter Officer Training. More information on registration policies can be found here.
There will be no MyEO Events or Dinners on Saturday and Sunday. MyEO Events will be offered before and after the main GLC dates. Only Spouse/Life Partner activities and GLC Macau Learning Day are available.
CHILDREN’S LEARNING DAY AND EVENING EVENTS TICKET
With a Children’s Ticket registration, your children will have the unique opportunity to experience the GLC Macau Learning Day and evening events with you. It will provide the same access as the Spousal/Life Partner ticket.
The Children’s Package registration will take place and will launch with the main GLC registration. Register your children by Friday, 22 March. On-site Registration will be an option based on availability.
|Age Range:||Ticket Price:|
|Ages 5-14||US$150 per child|
|Ages 15-17||US$400 per child|
|Ages 18 and up||US$500 per child (adult pricing)|
Registration for this ticket is available through Eventbrite. Click here for more information.
- Deadline to register your child is Friday, 22 March. On-site Registration will be an option based on availability.
- Children’s registration requires signature of the waiver on the Eventbrite registration.
- EO Children’s Package is only open to children of EO members who are officially registered for the GLC, not members who have only purchased the GLC Macau Learning Day Ticket.
- EO Children’s Package is open to children of all ages. (Please be aware: In Macau, there are no laws surrounding legal drinking ages, so anyone may drink alcohol without restriction.)
- For the benefit of all EO members during Learning Day sessions, we ask parents for the courtesy of taking all noisy children out of the room. EO reserves the right to ask noisy children and members to step-out during the sessions.
- The goal of GLC is Chapter Officer Training. Note that children are not allowed in Chapter Officer Tracks.
- No babysitting services are available at EO events. Children cannot be left with EO staff. The member assumes all responsibility for their children while attending events.
- Photos, videos, recordings of event attendees, including children, may be taken by EO or third parties and may be used by EO or third parties through any medium without compensation.
- All transactions are non-refundable, but transferable. Children who cannot attend the event may transfer their registration to another child of a member attending GLC Chapter Officer Training.
- The GLC cancellation policy exceptions apply to the Children’s Package. Please see policy here.
Please contact Kristin Corrigan, Event Manager, with any questions.