Membership Recruitment Excellence Award
Applications are now open for FY2018/2019 EO Membership Recruitment Excellence Award. Winners will be recognized at GLC Macau, and will win unlimited bragging rights for their Chapter!
The Membership Recruitment Excellence Award recognizes the top chapter for excellence in the quality of their membership recruitment process. The factors considered for this award include:
- Efficiency and documentation of the member qualification and recruitment process.
- All work done by the Membership Chair.
- Creative use of resources (for example: chapter board, region, sponsors, community, etc.).
- Results-to-date, including member testimonials and new member goals.
Application Deadline: Friday, 1 March 2019
Apply for the Member Recruitment Excellence Award: https://surveys.eonetwork.org/view.php?id=899874
Questions? Contact Arushi Gupta, EO’s Director for Global Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chapter Admin of the Year
The Chapter Admin of the Year (CATY) Award recognizes and celebrates one EO Chapter Administrator each year for excellence in their role as demonstrated by their commitment to EO, their overall support of their chapter, and continued pursuit of chapter excellence & growth.
The winner will be awarded with reimbursement for travel-related expenses and accommodations for GLC 2018, with a value up to US$3,500.
The Chapter Admin of the Year Award must be nominated by a member of his or her chapter board. All Chapter Administrators will be considered. The awards will be based on outstanding actions during the previous calendar year and will be announced at the Global Leadership Conference (GLC) in the middle of the following calendar year. Chapters may choose to nominate more than one of their Admins. However, only one nomination is allowed per Chapter Administrator per Chapter. The deadline to submit a nomination is 1 March 2019 at 11:59 pm EST.
Each nomination must be submitted using the online form. If an incomplete form is received prior to the 1 March 2019 at 11:59pm EST deadline, the nominating officer will be contacted to complete the form correctly.
Apply today: https://surveys.eonetwork.org/view.php?id=923430
After the nomination period closes, the Manager, Chapter Admin Community and the Regional Team Leads (referred as the Selection Committee) will examine the potential candidates. The Manager, Chapter Admin Community will ensure that all of the nominations follow the process guidelines. The Selection Committee will identify the final award recipient and two runner-up’s by rating each selection criteria category on a 5-point Likert scale by 14 March.
Each nomination must provide specific examples of how the Administrator has demonstrated exemplary service, fostered greater chapter growth and health, and/or showcased EO’s core values (Boldly Go!, Thirst for Learning, Make a Mark, Trust and Respect, and Cool) in a way that sets the bar for other Chapter Administrators. Supporting documents such as photographs, videos, etc. are not required, but are encouraged (videos and photos may be used by EO for future creative or promotional efforts).
The winning Chapter Administrator will receive free travel to GLC Macau. Flight, hotel and other transportation costs may be submitted back to EO to cover up to US$3,500.
Application Deadline: Friday, 1 March 2019 at 11:59pm EST
Please contact Rosette Obedoza, Manager, Chapter Admin Community at email@example.com with additional questions.
EO Global Citizen of the Year Award
Nominations and applications are now being accepted for the Global Citizen of the Year Award. This annual prize is awarded to one EO member whose innovative and effective approach transcends borders, changes lives, and sets an example for us all.
Previous winners have helped orphans in Panama, removed tons of plastic from the Pacific and revolutionized healthcare in Africa. We know there are hundreds of other members with stories just as incredible. Apply or nominate a fellow member today!
The application deadline is Friday, 1 March 2019. The winner will receive a free trip to the EO chapter of his or her choice.
Questions can be sent to Dimitra Christopolou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply or nominate a fellow member today: http://surveys.eonetwork.org/view.php?id=872860
Please contact Laura Tarantino at email@example.com with any additional questions.
Marketing & Communications
The Global Communications Committee (GCC) is accepting online applications for the EO Marketing & Communication Awards. Each category requires a separate application. We encourage you to apply for more than one category below.
All applications will be judged based on:
- Strategic Vision
- Quality of Work
- Execution and Results
Awards for 2019 will be given in the following categories:
- Best Internal Awareness: This award recognizes the most impactful tasks of the Marketing and Communications Chair. He or she creates the atmosphere for positive member engagement, satisfaction, retention and renewal. Are you the voice of your chapter and the local voice of EO? Share how you reflect EO’s core values by communicating and engaging with members, and through promoting events and member benefits.
- Best External Awareness: The recipient of this award attracts new members and strategic partners, as well as protecting and promoting the EO brand. His or her efforts ensure the success of their chapter and the organization as a whole. What connections have you fostered with outside organizations, and how do you support your chapter’s Strategic Alliances? Which social media platforms do you use to promote and protect the EO brand?
- Marketing & Communications Leadership: Do you know a Marketing and Communications Chair that stands out among his or her peers? This is your opportunity to nominate a leader in the Marketing & Communications field who “makes a mark” in their chapter and beyond.
Marketing & Communications Award deadlines:
- 1 March: Applications and all samples due.
- GLC Macau: Winners Announced.
Please contact Karen Hamill, Member Networks Manager with additional questions.
Apply for a MarComm Award: https://surveys.eonetwork.org/view.php?id=43743
Nominate for Comm Leadership: https://surveys.eonetwork.org/view.php?id=44097J
Membership Integration Excellence Award
Awarded to recognize the top chapter for excellence in the quality of their Membership Integration process.
Factors considered for this award include:
- Efficiency and documentation of the member integration process.
- All work done by the Integration Chair.
- How the Integration chair applied the Trifecta with the Membership Chair and the Forum Chair
- Creative use of integration processes and resources (for example: chapter board, region, sponsors, community, etc.) and the creation of an integration and/or engagement dashboard or other measurement tool
- Special integration events held by the chapter to integrate all members in particular Year 1 and Year 2.
- Results to-date, including member testimonials and new member survey feedback.
Application Deadline: Friday, 1 March 2019
Apply for Integration Excellence Award: http://surveys.eonetwork.org/view.php?id=931563.
Please contact Integration Team for any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.