Are you ready to apply?
Application is open to all EO members. A maximum of 50 participants will be accepted.
1. A 3-minute ORIGINAL video in English on the topic for your signature talk. This must NOT be a speaking reel or a recording of a previous talk.
2. A complete GSA application form. This should be submitted by 28 February 2023.
3. A one-time application deposit of US$2,000. All EO member applicants are required to pay the deposit as a way of committing their participation in the programme. Please ensure you can attend before applying.
- Important note: Please be advised that the deposit is non-refundable for all ACCEPTED participants, regardless if the participant can register and attend or not. Once you are ACCEPTED into the programme, the deposit will be credited to your registration fee.
- Upon receipt of your complete application form, an EO Learning staff will reach out to help process your application deposit. You may pay by credit card or wire transfer.
- If you are NOT ACCEPTED into the programme, the deposit will be refunded.
Applications will undergo evaluation by the GSA Coaching Team according to the following criteria:
|Story – What is your story? Who is your target audience and why it is important for you to share your story to them? What impact do you want it to make? Share factors that affected your growth in the course of your story.||1-10 points|
|Diversity – How does your story reflect or impact diversity?
We strive to create a mix of industries, cultures, and genders for diverse and inclusive learning and growth.
|Presence & Energy – How was your story delivered? Did it resonate with an engaging presence and strong energy?
We want to hear how you can elevate the delivery of your story.
|Experience-sharing – Are you willing to speak your truths and exchange honest feedback with your EO peers?
We want GSA to be a safe and supportive platform for growing together through shared experiences.
|Maximum Score||50 points|
- Members will receive their application results in a formal letter from the GSA Programme Team via the email address in their application form.
- Accepted members will receive complete information, including an EO Hub link for GSA where they can pay the registration fee and complete their participation.
- Acceptance is valid only for the GSA Spring 2023 edition and is non-transferable to upcoming editions. Members who were not accepted may join the GSA interest list and apply again in the next edition.
📢 Interest List for the Fall 2023 edition of GSA is now opened. Submit your interest here!
For more details, please review the FAQ HERE or contact the Learning Team HERE.