Join EO’s Global Speakers Academy (GSA) for a transformative experience on building your signature talk, becoming a certified speaker, and expanding your speaking career – in and out of EO!
Entrepreneurship is a blend of many skills. At various points in an entrepreneur’s journey, different skills are necessary, but some skills are consistently important. Among the skills needed to thrive in entrepreneurship, communication rises to the top.
It is valuable at any company stage – from their first pitch, to their IPO announcement.
It is valuable at any scale – from a small presentation in a boardroom, to a large presentation at a conference.
It is valuable for any outcome – from motivating internal teams, to instilling confidence in potential customers.
Strong communication skills and being a certified communicator is essential for an entrepreneur’s growth.
Take storytelling to the next level with your signature talk!
Your signature talk is your unique, dynamic, and compelling story that delivers value to your audience. GSA will give you the tools, process, and path needed to develop your signature talk and deliver it with impact.
What’s in store for you as a GSA participant?
- Training on storytelling and public speaking by communication experts. Join in-person or virtually!
- 5 days of 1:1 coaching, Q&A, presentation & feedback, classroom discussions, and breakout groups
- Connections with and inspiration from EO members from all over the world who are on a shared journey of growth
- For in-person participants: a private retreat of beauty and splendor overlooking the Caribbean Sea in Cancún, Mexico
- Official certification* as a speaker that can open new opportunities to expand your speaking career – in and out of EO
*Subject to evaluation and confirmation by the GSA Coaching Team
READ MORE → on what to expect during this transformative programme!
📢 Applications open 15 July. Join the interest list for updates!
For more details, please review the FAQ HERE or contact the Learning Team HERE.