Serengeti represents a once-in-a-lifetime journey for those who wish to see Africa’s stunning wildlife in its natural habitat. After the bespoke Serengeti group game drives, dive deeper into the history and scenery of the region – study the rock paintings at Gong Rock, snap photos under the guidance of a professional safari photographer, learn more about the Cheetah Watch Campaign and the Serengeti Lion Project or chase the elusive black rhinos.
Once on Zanzibar, experience the culture and food beyond the Stone Town. Zanzibar is a relaxing change of pace from the mainland, a place where life’s rhythms are set by the monsoon winds and the cycles of the moon. Go on a spice tour with stops on small farms and villages, swim and snorkel with the dolphins, take a boat to explore Prison Island, and cook traditional food with locals.
Registration for all off-site activities will be opening in mid-2023.
These activities are open to members and their registered guests. Please register for one off-site activity per off-site day.
Please read these important notes about off-site activities:
- Registered members and their guests may sign-up for one off-site activity per person per off-site day.
- All off-site activities have limited space and are first come, first served.
- Some activities may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Some off-site activities may require a payment voucher and are indicated in the description.
- All user-pay activities are non-refundable.
- Members and their guests that sign-up for the same activity will be assigned to the same group.
- There are no wait-lists for sold out activities.
- No meals are included in the off-sites unless noted.
For questions about off-site activities, please contact the EO Global Events Team at [email protected].