1. How do I sign up for a refund?
Please fill out this form
2. Is there a way to refund to a credit card instead of the wires?
Unfortunately, for security purposes, we cannot refund credit cards under a certain time period. Please refer to the wire information form to receive your refund.
3. How long will my refund take?
Please allow 14 business days for wires to be processed.
4. Will EO reimburse travel costs related to the university (airfare, Hyatt stay, Airbnb’s, etc)?
EO will refund the registration fees and supplemental off-site registration for the University.
- 100 percent refund of university registration fees.
- 100 percent refund of supplemental off-site registration fees
These following expenses are not part of the registration fee and were the responsibility of the attendee per the original university registration policy.
- Air transportation
- Hotel accommodations
- Optional meals
- Personal incidentals
- Visa/travel documentation costs
- Other expenses not included in the university registration fee
- MyEO Event fees
5. Can I still go on my off-site activity?
Sorry, every component of the University is cancelled; off-site activities will not happen. However, some MyEO Events are still taking place. Please check with the MyEO champion to confirm.
6. I sold my ticket to another member for a lower cost. Will I be reimbursed for the difference?
We are reimbursing current registered members the full fee. Please work out any private transfers amongst yourselves.