Registration dates and times by region
Need help calculating your local time? Visit www.timeanddate.com.
|Region||Local time/date in region: Registration opens 1 May 2019|
|Asia Pacific (APAC)||1 May, 1 am GMT
(eg, Auckland: 1 pm NZST – GMT +12)
|South Asia (SA)||1 May, 8 am GMT
(eg, New Dehli: 1:30 pm IST – GMT +5:30)
|Europe||1 May, 8 am GMT
(eg, Lisbon: 9 am WEST – GMT +1)
|MEPA||1 May, 8 am GMT
(eg, Karachi: 1 pm PKT – GMT +5)
|US East||1 May, 4 pm GMT
(eg, New York: 12 pm EDT – GMT -4)
|US Central||1 May, 4 pm GMT
(eg, Chicago: 11 am CDT – GMT -5)
|Latin America, Caribbean (LAC)||1 May, 4 pm GMT
(eg, Mexico City: 11 am CDT – GMT -5)
|Canada||1 May, 4 pm GMT
(eg, Montreal: 12 pm EDT – GMT -4)
|US West||1 May, 4 pm GMT
(eg, Los Angeles: 9 am PDT – GMT -7)
EO Executive Education events are open to EO members and one to four key executives. The registration fee for the 2019 Key Executive Program is US$2900/person.
Included: Accommodations for three (3) nights, all program meals indicated on the agenda, learning sessions and program materials, scheduled activities and ground transportation within the event.
Not included: Air transportation, pre- and post-event ground transportation, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, in-room dining, internet (Hilton Hotel only), and miscellaneous personal incidentals.
The EO member must be in good standing at the time of the event. If member status changes between the time of registration and the start of the event, the cancellation policy below applies.
Global Event Voucher
Save US$500 with your Global Event Voucher!
Members who joined EO on or after 23 October 2017 are eligible for the Global Event Voucher for the 2019 Key Executive Program. To apply the Global Event Voucher to your registration fees, check “Yes” during registration. The $500 will automatically be deducted from your balance. Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
KEP Payment and Cancellation Policy
The KEP is open to EO members and non-members. The KEP registration fee for all attendees includes: Accommodations for three (3) nights, all program meals indicated on the agenda, learning sessions and program materials, scheduled activities and ground transportation within the event. All other expenses are not covered by the registration fee, including, but not limited to: Air transportation, pre- and post-event ground transportation, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, in-room dining, internet (Hilton Hotel only), and miscellaneous personal incidentals.
Attendees of the KEP must be in good standing at the time of the event. If this status changes between the time of registration and the start of the event, the cancellation policy below applies.
EO requires that attendees of the KEP pay 100 percent of the registration fee at the time of registration. Attendees wishing to change their credit card information on file are to contact EO in advance of registration. If an attendee indicates payment by check or wire, EO will issue an invoice for the balance due. Once the invoice is received by the attendee, payment via check or wire must be received by EO within 10 business days.
|2019 Key Executive Program Cancellation Policy|
|Date Cancelled||Non-Refundable Fee||Refund|
|On or before 31 July 2019||US$100 per person||Balance, less the US$100 non-refundable fee|
|On or after 1 August 2019||50 percent of total registration fee(s)||Balance, less the 50 percent deposit|
|On or after 14 August 2019||100 percent of total registration fee(s)||No Refund|
- US$100 of the initial registration payment per person is considered as a non-refundable processing fee.
- Accommodations are a part of the EO Key Executive Program, are included in the registration fee and cover the dates of the program only. Additional nights’ stay is the responsibility of the attendee.
- No discount will be given to any member or spouse/guest attending a portion of the event.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing and are processed according to the date they are received at EO Global.
- All refunds at the time of the cancellation will be based upon the above policy.
- If a member or guest fails to attend the event, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are only granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the member, spouse or partner, or legal dependent. The member must provide written documentation. The US$100 non-refundable processing fee per person still applies. No exceptions will be made for other personal or business reasons.
- EO is not responsible for fees and/or charges paid by event attendees to hotels, airlines, or any other third party.
- Transfers of payment from one event to another are considered cancellations of the current event and are subject to the official cancellation schedules for that event.
- Cancelling attendees can transfer his/her spot to another EO member in good standing. The cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. EO will transfer the registration once notification has been received from the selling member and a registration form has been received by the purchasing member. If the cancelling attendee chooses not to transfer funds directly with the replacing member, EO will facilitate the transfer and refund the money, less a US$1000 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact [email protected] to register and send payment information.
- If the event is sold out, EO will compile a waitlist.
- During a waitlist situation, cancelling attendees have the option to transfer their registration, or if the cancelling attendee does not wish to transfer his/her spot, he/she may select to offer the spot to a person on the waitlist. EO will contact the next person on the waitlist and offer the available spot.
- If the cancelling member transfers their registration or the available spot goes to the next person on the waitlist, the cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. If the cancelling member and replacing member choose not to transfer funds directly, EO will facilitate the transfer and the cancelling member will receive a refund, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact [email protected] to register and send payment information.
- EO strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance whenever signing up for an EO event. Cancellation policies and penalties on all EO events are strictly enforced. There are no exceptions. Travel Insurance in many cases may cover unforeseen or uncontrollable situations that might affect your ability to attend an event. To obtain travel insurance, please contact your travel agent or visit http://www.insuremytrip.com and click on “quotes.” You should get quotes from up to eight travel insurance products. Please note that EO does not endorse any travel insurance products.
For more information, please contact: