Global Speakers Academy applications will launch on 9 August and will remain open until 19 August. Previously the Global Speakers Academy received a large number of applications, with only 50 spaces available, at least 50% of applicants are not accepted into the programme. Because of this, a good amount of consideration is placed on your level of commitment to the programme.
Class of 2021
The registration fee US$6,500 covers five days of learning in an interactive course (breakfast and WIFI if lodging at the host hotel), lunch and other course resources.
Payment and cancellation policies for accepted applicants
All applicants are required to submit credit card information with their application.
To remain PCI compliant and to protect the security of your personal financial information, EO must follow the process below when collecting payment information for the programme. (completing this process is required by all applicants)
For your application to be considered complete, you must have current and accurate credit card information on file in your EO Member Hub profile. To check if you have credit card information in your profile, or to update existing credit card information, log in to EO’s secure site: EO Member Hub
If you submit your application but do not have credit card information on file or that information is not up to date, your application will be incomplete and you will not be considered for the programme.
If you are not accepted into the program, your credit card will not be processed and the information will be securely destroyed.
EO requires you to register and pay in full within five business days of receiving the acceptance letter. Payment by credit card, check, or wire transfer is accepted and must be received and approved within this time frame to confirm your place in the class. If you do not register within five days of being accepted or your form of payment is not approved within this time frame (ie your credit card is declined or wire transfer not received), your place in the class may be given to someone on the waitlist.
Global Event Voucher
Save US$500 with your Global Event Voucher!
Members who joined EO on or after July 2018 are eligible for the Global Event Voucher for the Global Speakers Academy. To apply the Global Event Voucher to your registration fees, check “Yes” during registration. The US$500 will automatically be deducted from your balance. Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
If you are accepted into the Global Speakers Academy and cannot attend, you are no longer eligible to continue with the programme. You must re-apply to be accepted once again to participate in a future class. If you are accepted into the programme and register/pay but later find you cannot attend, the following cancellation/refund schedule will apply:
|On or before 20 September 2021||US$2,000||Balance, less the US$100 NON-refundable transaction fee COVID related: 100 percent fee refund less than the US$100 NON-refundable transaction fee|
|On or after 21 September 2021||100 percent of the registration fee||No refund|
- No discount will be given to any attendee attending a portion of the event.
- Accommodation is not included or arranged and is the responsibility of the attendee.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing and are processed according to the date they are received at EO.
- All refunds at the time of the cancellation will be based upon the above policy.
- Payments that are not eligible to be refunded are not transferable to other EO events.
- If an attendee fails to attend the event, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are only granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the attendee, spouse or partner, or legal dependent. The attendee must provide written documentation from a doctor certifying that the attendee has a medical emergency that bars travel. All exceptions are subject to review by the Global Events Team and will have to be approved before the release of refunds. No exceptions will be made for other personal or business reasons. All written documentation and supporting documents must be received no later than one (1) week after the Global Speakers Academy session referenced to be considered for a refund.
- EO is not responsible for fees and/or charges paid by event attendees to hotels, airlines, or any other third party.
- EO will compile a waitlist of pre-screened applicants. If a registrant cancels, EO will contact the next person on the list. If EO can confirm a replacement attendee, the canceling attendee will receive a refund of his/her registration fee, less than the US$100 transaction fee.
- EO strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance whenever signing up for an EO event as cancellation policies and penalties are strictly enforced. Travel Insurance in many cases may cover unforeseen or uncontrollable situations that might affect your ability to attend an event. To obtain travel insurance, please contact your travel agent or visit www.insuremytrip.com and click on “quotes”. You should get quotes from up to eight travel insurance products. Please note that EO does not endorse any travel insurance products.
- COVID: We’ll continue to monitor safety and reserve the right to cancel for health-related concerns.
For more information, please contact: