Thank you for your interest in the 2019 EO Global Leadership Academy! We are so pleased that you are seeking the transformative experience that the Academy provides to a select group of EO leaders. To find out everything you need to know about joining the Global Leadership Academy Class of 2019, please continue reading below! The application for GLA is open until 2 August:
EO Global Leadership Academy Class of 2019
What is the EO Global Leadership Academy?
The 2019 EO Leadership Academy is a four-and-a-half-day, advanced learning program that focuses on leadership and skills entrepreneurs need to be stronger, more effective leaders. It is the highest rated leadership program in EO and uses an immersive format to help all attendees grow as leaders in all facets of life. The program will be held November 9-14 in Washington, DC, USA.
What is the purpose?
The purpose of the Leadership Academy is to ignite the personal transformation required for great leadership and to advance the leadership skills of our rising member leaders, enabling them to have a greater impact on the vitality of their families, communities, businesses and their personal lives. The Leadership Academy begins to prepare our elite member leaders from around the world for service at the highest levels of EO, preparation that must begin well in advance of the service itself.
How can I participate?
- The program will be held November 9-14 in Washington, DC, USA
- Application: The GLA application will be open 17 June 2019
- Who: This conference is for 25 successfully chosen applicants who meet the qualifications below.
- Program Fee: $3,000 USD
- A potentially successful applicant would be a member who:
- Is in good standing and compliant with all EO Global Bylaws
- Has previously served as a Chapter President or in an Area, Regional or Global leadership position
- Has demonstrated multiple years of progressively successful and responsible leadership in EO
It is our intent to foster the development of leadership in our global membership. The best way to ensure good representation from each region is if the best of the best from each of our regions pursue their passion for leadership in EO.
If you have any questions, please email LeadershipAcademy@eonetwork.org to contact the EO Global Staff.
Chantal Orr, Director, Leadership
Miranda Scheitzach, Leadership Manager