Thank you for your interest in the EO Global Leadership Academy! We are so pleased that you are seeking the transformative experience that the Academy provides to a select group of EO leaders. To find out everything you need to know about joining the Global Leadership Academy, please continue reading below!
EO Global Leadership Academy
What is the EO Global Leadership Academy?
The EO Leadership Academy is a four-and-a-half-day, advanced learning program that focuses on leadership and skills entrepreneurs need to be stronger, more effective leaders. It is the highest rated leadership program in EO and uses an immersive format to help all attendees grow as leaders in all facets of life. The next program will be held sometime in 2021.
What is the purpose?
The purpose of the Leadership Academy is to ignite the personal transformation required for great leadership and to advance the leadership skills of our rising member leaders, enabling them to have a greater impact on the vitality of their families, communities, businesses and their personal lives. The Leadership Academy begins to prepare our elite member leaders from around the world for service at the highest levels of EO, preparation that must begin well in advance of the service itself.
How can I participate?
- The next program will be held in Washington, DC, USA in 2021
- Application: The application is not yet available. Please join our GLA interest list at the top of this page!
- Who: For 28 successfully chosen applicants who meet the qualifications below.
- Program Fee: $3,000 USD
- A potentially successful applicant would be a member who:
- Is in good standing and compliant with all EO Global Bylaws
- Has previously served as a Chapter President or in an Area, Regional or Global leadership position
- Has demonstrated multiple years of progressively successful and responsible leadership in EO
It is our intent to foster the development of leadership in our global membership. The best way to ensure good representation from each region is if the best of the best from each of our regions pursue their passion for leadership in EO.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] to contact the EO Global Staff.
Chantal Orr, Director, Leadership
Miranda Scheitzach, Leadership Manager