There are so many facets of Portugal’s culture to explore. During the day, we will be learning and exploring, in the evening it’s time to let loose. Much of what drew you to Portugal will be enjoyed after the sun has set.
- We will experience traditional Portuguese cuisine from the start – you’ll gather in intimate-sized groups, letting you form excellent connections in a relaxed setting at the best restaurants in Lisbon.
- A magical ambiance awaits you at The Adega Regional de Colares. You’ll indulge in the finest of local cuisine and wine in top quality oak wood barrels.
- Experience traditional Portugal hospitality and an authentic village party where we will celebrate the harvest and more!
- We will conclude at Arriba by the Sea – an electrifying venue located by the sea in Cascais which will be the perfect backdrop for a closing party.
- Experience traditional Portugal hospitality and an authentic village party where we will celebrate the harvest and more at a member owned property.
Join us in May and stay tuned for more information about the event’s evening socials!