This page contains information on the following:
- Registration Dates and Times by Region
- Registration Fees
- Global Event Voucher
- Event Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Visa Information
- Contact Us
Registration Dates and Times by Region
Need help calculating your local time? Visit www.timeanddate.com.
|Region||Local Time/Date in Region Registration Opens|
|Asia Pacific (APAC)||14 November, 2 a.m. GMT
(eg. Auckland – 3 p.m. NZDT – GMT+13)
|South Asia (SA)||14 November, 9 a.m. GMT
(eg. New Dehli – 2:30 p.m. IST – GMT+5:30)
|Europe||14 November, 10 a.m. GMT
(eg. Lisbon – 10 a.m. WEST – GMT)
|MEPA||14 November, 11 a.m. GMT
(eg. Karachi – 4 p.m. PKT – GMT+5)
|US East||14 November, 5 p.m. GMT
(eg. New York – 12 p.m. EDT – GMT-5)
|US Central||14 November, 6 p.m. GMT
(eg. Chicago 12 p.m. CDT – GMT-6)
|Latin America, Caribbean (LAC)||14 November, 7 p.m. GMT
(eg. Mexico City – 1 p.m. CDT – GMT-6)
|Canada||14 November, 8 p.m. GMT
(eg. Montreal – 3 p.m. EDT- GMT-5)
|US West||14 November, 9 p.m. GMT
(eg. Los Angeles 1 p.m. PDT – GMT-8)
|Registration type||Registration fee (per person)|
|Full Participation Members & Standard Guest||US$3,999|
|Limited Participation Guest||US$3,000|
Registration for members and standard guests will include:
Included: All program meals indicated on the agenda, learning sessions, evening socials and one off-site activity.
Not Included: Airfare, airport transfers, accommodations and personal incidentals.
Registration for limited participation guests will include:
Included: All four evening socials, one off-site activity and lunches served at the hotel during the program days.
Not Included: Learning sessions, airfare, airport transfers, accommodations and personal incidentals.
Global Event Voucher
Save US$500 with your Global Event Voucher!
Members who joined EO on or after 30 May 2017 are eligible for the Global Event Voucher for the 2019 EO Portugal University. To apply the Global Event Voucher to your registration fees, check “Yes” during registration. The US$500 will automatically be deducted from your balance. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Event Payment and Cancellation Policy
|Date Cancelled||Non-Refundable Fee||Refund|
|On or before 20 February 2019||$1000 per person||Balance, less the $1000 non-refundable cancellation fee|
|On or after 21 February 2019||50 percent of total registration fee(s)||Balance, less the 50 percent deposit|
|On or after 6 March 2019||100 percent of total registration fee(s)||No Refund|
EO Global Events are open to EO Members and their guests (over the age of 18). The registration fee for Members and Full Guests includes: all educational sessions and materials, all scheduled meals and receptions, scheduled social activities and ground transportation during the event. All other expenses are not covered by the registration fee, including but not limited to: air transportation, hotel accommodations, optional activities and personal incidentals.
The EO Member must be in good standing at the time of the event. If member status changes between the time of registration and the start of the event, the cancellation policy below applies.
EO requires that members pay at least 50 percent of the total registration fee at the time of registration. The remaining 50 percent will be charged on 20 February 2019 (14 weeks out from the event). EO reserves the right to automatically charge outstanding registration balances on that date according to the member’s payment information on file. EO will contact members immediately regarding expired or declined credit cards on file. If a member indicates payment by check, EO will issue an invoice for the remaining balance. Members wishing to change their payment information on file are to contact EO in advance of the date balances are to be charged.
Full payment of the registration fee is due by 27 February 2019 (13 weeks out from event). EO reserves the right to cancel unpaid registrations after this deadline. Cancellations and potential refunds will follow the schedule outlined below.
- US$1000 of the initial registration payment per person is considered a non-refundable fee.
- No discount will be given to any member or spouse/guest attending a portion of the event.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing and are processed according to the date they are received at EO Global.
- All refunds at the time of the cancellation will be based upon the above policy.
- If a member or guest fails to attend the event, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are only granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the member/guest, spouse or partner, or legal dependent. The member/guest must provide written documentation from a doctor certifying that the member/guest has a medical emergency that bars travel. If the request is made by 15 April 2019, a refund less the US$1000 non-refundable fee per person may be granted. If the request is made after 15 April 2019, a refund less 50% of registration fees per person may be granted. No exceptions will be made for other personal or business reasons. All written documentation and supporting documents must be received by 1 week after the University referenced to be considered for refund.
- EO is not responsible for fees and/or charges paid by event attendees to hotels, airlines or any other third party.
- Cancelling attendees can transfer his/her spot to another EO member in good standing. The cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. EO will transfer the registration once notification has been received from the selling member and a registration form has been received by the purchasing member. If the cancelling attendee chooses not to transfer funds directly with the replacing member, EO will facilitate the transfer and refund the money, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact Events@eonetwork.org to register and send payment information.
- If the event is sold out, EO will compile a waitlist.
- During a waitlist situation, cancelling attendees have the option to transfer their registration OR if the cancelling attendee does not wish to transfer his/her spot, he/she may select to offer the spot to a person on the waitlist. EO will contact the next person on the waitlist and offer the available spot.
- If the cancelling member transfers their registration or the available spot goes to the next person on the waitlist, the cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. If the cancelling member and replacing member choose not to transfer funds directly, EO will facilitate the transfer and the cancelling member will receive a refund, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and send payment information.
- EO strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance whenever signing up for an EO event as cancellation policies and penalties are strictly enforced. Travel Insurance in many cases may cover unforeseen or uncontrollable situations that might affect your ability to attend an event. To obtain travel insurance, please contact your travel agent or visit www.insuremytrip.com and click on “quotes.” You should get quotes from up to eight travel insurance products. Please note that EO does not endorse any travel insurance products.
- It is the responsibility of the member to arrange for travel, including, but not limited to, all immigration/visa related costs and paperwork, in a timely manner for attendance at EO events. If a member fails to receive the appropriate approvals to enter a country in which he or she has purchased a registration, the member shall be subject to EO cancellation policies.
- EO takes no responsibility for acquiring or monitoring the status of a visa for any member. EO can support members in their quest for immigration approval by providing the following: letters of invitation, hotel confirmation numbers (where applicable) and connections to the chapter members via the Chapter Admin. EO cannot sponsor members, guarantee costs or other monetary-related paperwork, or liaise with ministry/immigration/embassies/consulates on behalf of any member.
- If a member requires a sponsorship for entry into a country, the member assumes all risk associated with registering for the event prior to getting approval and finding sponsors; EO cancellation policies apply. Members are required to find other EO member sponsors on their own, including if using eonetwork.org or through the EO chapter hosting the event. EO staff will not broker sponsorships.
For more information on Visa requirements, please see the Travel Guide EO members are responsible for arranging their own travel in a timely manner for attendance at EO events—including, but not limited to, all immigration- and visa-related costs and paperwork. If you fail to receive the appropriate approvals to enter a country in which you have purchased a registration, you will be subject to EO cancellation policies.
EO takes no responsibility for acquiring or monitoring the status of a visa for any member. EO can support you in your quest for immigration approval by providing the following:
- Letters of invitation
- Hotel confirmation numbers (where applicable)
- Connections to the chapter members via the Chapter Admin
- Sponsor members
- Guarantee costs or other monetary-related paperwork
- Liaise with ministries, immigration, embassies or consulates on behalf of any member
If you require a sponsorship for entry into a country, you assume all risk associated with registering for the event prior to getting approval and finding sponsors. EO cancellation policies apply. EO members are required to find other EO member sponsors on their own, including using eonetwork.org or through the EO chapter hosting the event. EO staff will not broker sponsorships.