The local team is working hard to create unique, insider experiences for you. Whether it be adventure, food and wine, history, art, nature – we will have a little something for everyone!
Vibrant, adventurous, and energizing – off-site activities in Portugal are being curated to maximize the insider experience.
Important: ONE off-site activity is included in the price of your University registration. These activities are open to members and their registered guests (full participation and limited participation). All off-site activities will take place on Saturday, 1 June 2019.
Among the several off-sites being planned include:
- Sintra trails hike and treasure hunt or hike
- Visit to the luxurious grounds of Quinta da Reglaeria Quinta da Regaleira, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Fishing and cooking classes
- Wine tour and experience
- Scenic Yacht cruise
- Surfing lessons, sailing and more!
Check back over the next few months as we develop more details of the 2019 EO Portugal University Off-Sites.
Please read these important notes about off-site activities:
- Registered members and their registered guests (full or limited participation) may sign-up for ONE (1) off-site activity per person.
- All off-site activities include lunch. Some activities that depart in the early morning will include breakfast.
- All off-site activities have limited space and are first come, first served.
- Some activities are weather permitting and may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
- All activities require a minimum number of people to participate and may be cancelled prior to the event if the minimum has not been met.
- Some off-site activities may require a user-pay supplement and are indicated in the description.
- All user-pay activities are non-refundable.
- Members and guests that sign-up for the same activity will be assigned to the same group.
- There are no wait-lists for sold out activities.
For questions about off-site activities, please contact Rebecca Litwack on the EO Global Events team at email@example.com.