Unique to EO Explorations, we will be staying at various venues while in Kenya as we travel throughout the country. Your registration fees will cover your overnight stay for six (6) Exploration program days, however EO members will be responsible to book and pay for their room on 28 September, 2019 if a room is needed. Refer to this page for complete details.
Due to the limited hotel space in Kenya, and to include as many EO members and guests as possible, it will be required that every attendee share a room with another member or guest. Should you register for the EO Exploration without a guest, you will be paired with another member who also did not register with a guest. There will be no single rooms for this event.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Your Accommodation in Nairobi and the Borana Conservancy is arranged by EO
Your registration fees will cover accommodations for the following six (6) Exploration program overnights and EO has completed your reservation on your behalf.
- 22-23 September overnight stay at the Tamarind Tree Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya
- 24-27 September overnight stay at the Borana Conservancy
- 28 September day room provided at the Tamarind Tree Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya
Tamarind Tree Hotel is ideally located just 5 kms to the southwest of Nairobi within the spacious Carnivore grounds and its iconic Carnivore Restaurant. The hotel offers easy access to all parts of the city, its national park, as well as to the country’s many diverse attractions via the neighboring Wilson Airport and Southern Bypass. The nearby Langata and Karen suburbs are among the liveliest and most popular in Nairobi with world-class shopping malls and excellent restaurants.
Guest arrival and check-in will take place at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, 22 September at the Tamarind Tree hotel.
On Saturday, 28 September a day room will be provided in order to relax and freshen up before your flight home. Exploration attendees will be responsible to book and pay for their lodging for the night of 28 September if needed.
MRC3+HC Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 709 240 000
|Standard Room, Single Occupancy||USD $120|
|Standard Room, Double Occupancy||USD $140|
Included in room rate:
- Complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water
- Complimentary High-speed WiFi
- Fitness center and outdoor swimming pool
- To extend your hotel reservation at the Tamarind Tree please send an email to [email protected] and copy [email protected] and [email protected].
- Special rates will be valid from 21 – 29 September 2019 (subject to availability).
- Nights outside of the event dates are subject to hotel rate and availability.
- A credit card is required for booking.
Luxury Tented Camping in Borana
A private campsite on the Borona Conservancy will be set up exclusively for this EO group. The campsite will be equipped with custom-made tents consisting of a bedroom, verandah and changing area with private shower. Each tent has plenty of room to move around and unpack your belongings. Showers are available anytime and you will find them piping hot and wonderfully relaxing. On the other side of the partition is your bathroom with flush toilet. In the cool evenings, slip into your duvet-covered bed that has been warmed with hot water bottles. The insect-proof windows are extra large for superb ventilation and exquisite views of the surrounding wilderness.