Are you ready to register?
Registration is open to EO members. Please check COVID and Visa entry requirements for your country BEFORE registering.
The in-person registration fee for EO/LBS is US$6,475, which is due at the time of registration.
Included: All educational sessions and materials, most meals (unless otherwise indicated on the agenda), accommodations for four (4) nights, ground transportation during the event, and most social activities (unless otherwise indicated on the agenda).
Not included: Air and ground transportation, some meals, some social activities, optional activities and personal incidentals.
The virtual registration fee for EO/LBS is US$4,975, which is due at the time of registration.
Included: All live online educational sessions, discussion groups, virtual networking and materials. Please note that the virtual experience will be in London Time Zone only.
Not included: Airfare, airport transfers, accommodation, meals and personal incidentals.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
We will open registration on November 11, 2021 to a maximum of 69 in-person participants and 21 virtual participants.
Registration dates and times are by region. Need help calculating your local time? Visit www.timeanddate.com.
|Region||Local Time/date in Region Registration Opens|
|Asia Pacific (APAC)||11 November, 1 a.m. GMT
(i.e. Auckland – 2 p.m. NZDT – GMT +13)
|North Asia (NA)||11 November, 1 a.m. GMT
(i.e. Hong Kong – 9 a.m. HKT – GMT +8)
|South Asia (SA)||11 November, 8 a.m. GMT
(i.e. New Delhi – 1:30 p.m. IST – GMT +5:30)
|Europe||11 November, 8 a.m. GMT
(i.e. Lisbon – 8 a.m. WEST – GMT)
|MEPA||11 November, 8 a.m. GMT
(i.e. Karachi – 1 p.m. PKT – GMT +5)
|US East||11 November, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. New York – 11 a.m. EDT – GMT -5)
|US Central||11 November, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. Chicago 10 a.m. CDT –GMT -6)
|Latin America, Caribbean (LAC)||11 November, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. Mexico City – 10 a.m. CDT – GMT -6)
|Canada||11 November, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. Montreal – 11 p.m. EDT- GMT -5)
|US West||11 November, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. Los Angeles 8 a.m. PDT – GMT -8)
Save US$500 with your Global Event Voucher!
Members who joined EO on or after 4 April 2019 are eligible for the Global Event Voucher for the EO/LBS programme. To apply the Global Event Voucher to your registration fees, check “Yes” during registration. The $500 will automatically be deducted from your balance. Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Event Payment and Cancellation Policy
|EO/London Business School Growth Forum Cancellation Policy|
|Date Cancelled||Non-Refundable Fee||Refund|
|On or before 7 December 2021||US$100 per person||Balance, less the US$100 non-refundable processing fee|
|On or after 8 December 2021||50 percent of total registration fee(s)||Balance, less the 50 percent deposit|
|On or after 14 December 2021||100 percent of total registration fee(s)||No Refund|
- Please check COVID and Visa entry requirements for your country BEFORE registering.
- The EO member must be in good standing at the time of the event. If member status changes between the time of registration and the start of the event, the cancellation policy below applies.
- US$100 of the initial registration payment per person is a non-refundable processing fee.
- No discount will be given to any member attending a portion of the event.
- Accommodations are a part of the EO/London Business School Growth Forum and are included in the registration fee. Additional nights’ stay are the responsibility of the attendee.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing and are processed according to the date they are received at EO Global.
- All refunds at the time of the cancellation will be based upon the above policy.
- If a member fails to attend the event, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are only granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the member, spouse or partner, or legal dependent. The member must provide written documentation from a doctor certifying that the member has a medical emergency that bars travel. All exceptions are subject to review by the Learning Committee and will have to be approved prior to the release of refunds less the US$100 non-refundable processing fee per person. No exceptions will be made for other personal or business reasons. All written documentation and supporting documents must be received by 1 week after the event referenced to be considered for refund.
- EO is not responsible for fees and/or charges paid by event attendees to hotels, airlines or any other third party.
- Cancelling attendees can transfer his/her spot to another EO member in good standing. The cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. EO will transfer the registration once notification has been received from the selling member and a registration form has been received by the purchasing member. If the cancelling attendee chooses not to transfer funds directly with the replacing member, EO will facilitate the transfer and refund the money, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member must contact [email protected] to register and send payment information.
- If the event is sold out, EO will compile a waitlist.
- EO strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance whenever signing up for an EO event as cancellation policies and penalties are strictly enforced. Travel Insurance in many cases may cover unforeseen or uncontrollable situations that might affect your ability to attend an event. To obtain travel insurance, please contact your travel agent or visit www.insuremytrip.com and click on “quotes.” You should get quotes from up to eight travel insurance products. Please note that EO does not endorse any travel insurance products
- During a waitlist situation, cancelling attendees have the option to transfer their registration, or if the cancelling attendee does not wish to transfer his/her spot, he/she may select to offer the spot to a person on the waitlist. EO will contact the next person on the waitlist and offer the available spot.
- If the cancelling member transfers their registration or the available spot goes to the next person on the waitlist, the cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. If the cancelling member and replacing member choose not to transfer funds directly, EO will facilitate the transfer and the cancelling member will receive a refund, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact [email protected] to register and send payment information.
EO members are responsible for arranging their own travel in a timely manner for attendance at EO events—including, but not limited to, all immigration- and visa-related costs and paperwork. If you fail to receive the appropriate approvals to enter a country in which you have purchased a registration, you will be subject to EO cancellation policies. EO takes no responsibility for acquiring or monitoring the status of a visa for any member. EO can support you in your quest for immigration approval by providing the following:
- Letters of invitation;
- Hotel confirmation numbers (where applicable);
- Connections to the chapter members via the chapter administrator
- Sponsor members;
- Guarantee costs or other monetary-related paperwork;
- Liaise with ministries, immigration, embassies or consulates on behalf of any member
If you require a sponsorship for entry into a country, you assume all risk associated with registering for the event prior to getting approval and finding sponsors. EO cancellation policies apply. EO members are required to find other EO member sponsors on their own, including using eonetwork.org or through the EO chapter hosting the event. EO staff will not broker sponsorships.
For more information, please contact: