Registration dates and times by region
Need help calculating your local time? Visit www.timeanddate.com.
|Region||Local time/date in region that registration opens: Dates TBD|
|Asia Pacific (APAC)||October, 1 a.m. GMT
(i.e. Auckland – 2 p.m. NZDT – GMT +13)
|South Asia (SA)||October, 8 a.m. GMT
(i.e. New Delhi – 1:30 p.m. IST – GMT +5:30)
|Europe||October, 8 a.m. GMT
(i.e. Lisbon – 9 a.m. WEST – GMT +1)
|MEPA||October, 8 a.m. GMT
(i.e. Karachi – 1 p.m. PKT – GMT +5)
|US East||October, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. New York – 12 p.m. EDT – GMT -4)
|US Central||October, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. Chicago 11 a.m. CDT –GMT -5)
|Latin America, Caribbean (LAC)||October, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. Mexico City – 11 a.m. CDT – GMT -5)
|Canada||October, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. Montreal – 12 p.m. EDT- GMT -4)
|US West||October, 4 p.m. GMT
(i.e. Los Angeles 9 a.m. PDT – GMT -7)
Members who joined EO exactly two years before the program start date are eligible for the Global Event Voucher for the EO London Business School Growth Forum. To apply the Global Event Voucher to your registration fees, check “Yes” during registration. The $500 will automatically be deducted from your balance. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EO Executive Education events are open to EO members. The registration fee for the EO/London Business School Growth Forum is US$5,975. Included: All educational sessions and materials, most meals (unless otherwise indicated on the agenda), accommodations for five (5) nights, ground transportation during the event, and most social activities (unless otherwise indicated on the agenda). Not included: Air and ground transportation, some meals, some social activities, optional activities and personal incidentals.
The EO member must be in good standing at the time of the event. If member status changes between the time of registration and the start of the event, the cancellation policy below applies.
Event Payment and Cancellation Policy
|EO/London Business School Growth Forum Cancellation Policy|
|Date Cancelled||Non-Refundable Fee||Refund|
|On or before 14 weeks out||US$1000 per person||Balance, less the US$1000 non-refundable processing fee|
|On or after 14 weeks plus 1 day out||50 percent of total registration fee(s)||Balance, less the 50 percent deposit|
|On or after 12 weeks out||100 percent of total registration fee(s)||No Refund|
EO Executive Education events are open to EO Members. The registration fee for Members includes: all educational sessions and materials, all scheduled meals and receptions, hotel accommodations, ground transportation during the event and most social activities (unless otherwise indicated on the agenda). All other expenses are not covered by the registration fee, including but not limited to: air transportation, some social activities, optional activities and personal incidentals.
The EO Member must be in good standing at the time of the event. If member status changes between the time of registration and the start of the event, the cancellation policy below applies.
EO required that members pay the full $5975 fee at the time of registration. EO will contact members immediately regarding expired or declined credit cards on file. Members wishing to change their payment information on file are to contact EO in advance of the date balances are to be charged.
- US$1000 of the initial registration payment per person is a non-refundable processing fee.
- No discount will be given to any member attending a portion of the event.
- Accommodations are a part of the EO/London Business School Growth Forum, are included in the registration fee and cover the dates of the program only. Additional nights’ stay are the responsibility of the attendee.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing and are processed according to the date they are received at EO Global.
- All refunds at the time of the cancellation will be based upon the above policy.
- If a member fails to attend the event, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are only granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the member, spouse or partner, or legal dependent. The member must provide written documentation from a doctor certifying that the member has a medical emergency that bars travel. All exceptions are subject to review by the Global Events Subcommittee and will have to be approved prior to the release of refunds less the US$1000 non-refundable processing fee per person. No exceptions will be made for other personal or business reasons. All written documentation and supporting documents must be received by 1 week after the event referenced to be considered for refund.
- EO is not responsible for fees and/or charges paid by event attendees to hotels, airlines or any other third party.
- Cancelling attendees can transfer his/her spot to another EO member in good standing. The cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. EO will transfer the registration once notification has been received from the selling member and a registration form has been received by the purchasing member. If the cancelling attendee chooses not to transfer funds directly with the replacing member, EO will facilitate the transfer and refund the money, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member must contact email@example.com to register and send payment information.
- If the event is sold out, EO will compile a waitlist.
- EO strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance whenever signing up for an EO event as cancellation policies and penalties are strictly enforced. Travel Insurance in many cases may cover unforeseen or uncontrollable situations that might affect your ability to attend an event. To obtain travel insurance, please contact your travel agent or visit www.insuremytrip.com and click on “quotes.” You should get quotes from up to eight travel insurance products. Please note that EO does not endorse any travel insurance products
- During a waitlist situation, cancelling attendees have the option to transfer their registration, or if the cancelling attendee does not wish to transfer his/her spot, he/she may select to offer the spot to a person on the waitlist. EO will contact the next person on the waitlist and offer the available spot.
- If the cancelling member transfers their registration or the available spot goes to the next person on the waitlist, the cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. If the cancelling member and replacing member choose not to transfer funds directly, EO will facilitate the transfer and the cancelling member will receive a refund, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and send payment information.
For more information on Visa requirements, please see the Travel Guide.
For more information, please contact: