The Entrepreneurial Masters Program (EMP) brings together 65 remarkable entrepreneurs – each a founder or co-founder of a company that grosses more than US$1 million — for four days at the MIT Endicott House, located in Dedham, Massachusetts, USA. Hosted by the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), this unique, executive education-style program has been designed for three specific reasons:
- To identify and bring together the next generation of entrepreneurial giants— the next Bill Gates or Richard Branson.
- To provide the kind of intense blending of practice and theory that is necessary to excel in this era and to do so in a format that fits your busy schedule.
- To offer this high-quality program at a price that is less than half the cost of comparable programs (All of our efforts go into quality programming and facilities, not fancy promotions).
To offer this high-quality program at a price that is less than half the cost of comparable programs (All of our efforts go into quality programming and facilities, not fancy promotions)
The focus is on leadership. The sessions are rigorous. In short, we bring you the best, at a time when you need it, in a way that fits both your schedule and budget.
Qualifications to Apply
You must qualify for the program in order to apply. To qualify, you must be the owner, founder, co-founder or controlling shareholder of a company that grosses US$1 million or more annually. You do not have to be an EO member in order to apply, but you do have to meet these requirements.
Class of 2020, Year 1: 20 – 24 June 2018
Class of 2019, Year 2: 23-27 May 2018
Class of 2018, Year 3: 30 May – 3 June 2018
|Class of 2020, Year 1||Class of 2019, Year 2||Class of 2018, Year 3|
New applicants are also required to submit a US$2000 deposit with their application. The US$1000 deposit collected upon applying to the program is credited to the registration fee for Year 2 and Year 3. Fees include accommodations, daily shuttle bus service to/from meeting venues, meals, books and other course resources. Fees do not include and are not limited to: airport transfers, pre-/post-event ground transportation, alcoholic beverages or other personal incidental expenses.
Please also see the Payment/Cancellation page for a breakdown of fees and costs.
Criteria and Class Size
This program is limited to 65 business owners, founders, co-founders or controlling shareholders who gross more than US$1 million annually.
Click on a facilitator’s name to read his biography.
- Class of 2020 – Lee Prosenjak, EO Colorado, EMP Class of 2009
- Class of 2019 – Steve Kearley, EO Toronto, EMP Class of 2004
- Class of 2018 – Brian Brault, EO Western New York, EMP Class of 2005