Registration is open to EO members only and will include:
Three virtual workshops; one workshop from UC Berkeley, one workshop from London Business School, one workshop from INSEAD.
Global Event Voucher
Save US$500 with your Global Event Voucher!
Members who joined EO on or after 23 February 2019 are eligible for the Global Event Voucher for the Executive Education Sampler. To apply the Global Event Voucher to your registration fees, check “Yes” during registration. The $500 will automatically be deducted from your balance. Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Payment and Cancellation Policy
We will open registration from January 6-30, 2021 for the Executive Education Sampler.
Executive Education Sampler Cancellation Policy
|On or before January 13, 2021||US$100||Balance, less the US$100 NON-refundable transaction fee. COVID related: 100% Fee refund less than the US$100 NON-refundable transaction fee|
|On or after January 14, 2021||100% of the registration fee||No refund|
- No discount will be given to any attendee attending a portion of the event.
- Accommodation is not included or arranged as this is a virtual programme.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing and are processed according to the date they are received at EO Global.
- All refunds at the time of the cancellation will be based upon the above policy.
- Payments that are not eligible to be refunded are not transferable to other EO events.
- If an attendee fails to attend the event, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are only granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the attendee, spouse or partner, or legal dependent. The attendee must provide written documentation from a doctor certifying that the attendee has a medical emergency. All exceptions are subject to review by the Global Events Team and will have to be approved before the release of refunds. No exceptions will be made for other personal or business reasons. All written documentation and supporting documents must be received no later than one (1) week after the Executive Education Sampler virtual workshops referenced to be considered for a refund.
- EO is not responsible for fees and/or charges paid by event attendees to hotels, airlines, or any other third party.
- If the event is sold out, EO will compile a waitlist.
- During a waitlist situation, cancelling attendees have the option to transfer their registration OR if the cancelling attendee does not wish to transfer his/her spot, he/she may select to offer the spot to a person on the waitlist. EO will contact the next person on the waitlist and offer the available spot.
- If the cancelling member transfers their registration or the available spot goes to the next person on the waitlist, the cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. If the cancelling member and replacing member choose not to transfer funds directly, EO will facilitate the transfer and the cancelling member will receive a refund, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact [email protected] to register and send payment information.
For more information, please contact: