- The first ever University based EO Executive Education Program to be held in the Asia Pacific region
- An immersive 5-day on-campus program, combining mindset and skillset with a practical action plan to implement in your life and business
- Bond is Australia’s first private University and is ranked #1 in Australia for student experience
- Highest facilitator/member ratio of any EO Executive Education Program
- Places for the inaugural Class of 2021 are strictly limited to 30
The Building the Forever Business | 4 Plus 1 Program vision and objectives are:
- Build on the legacy of EO Executive Education Programs at Harvard, London Business School and the Entrepreneurial Masters Program (EMP) at MIT.
- Enhance members’ EO journey and support their transformational growth.
- Encourage regional connection with peers, supported by a mindset of shared experiences and group learning.
- Ensure both institutions continue to be globally recognized for excellence and for the impact and contribution their stakeholders make to society.
- Be the flagship program facilitating a long-standing relationship between the Entrepreneurs’ Organization and Bond University.
- Grow EO members’ entrepreneurial skillset and expand their mindset in an experiential learning environment.
- Develop a theoretically grounded view of entrepreneurship and multi- generational enterprise.
- Generate an ability to systematically develop and support a strategy to guide the growth of an entrepreneurial organization for the long term.
- Acquire critical thinking (mindset) and skillset to enhance an entrepreneurial organization’s ability to adapt and innovate.
- Develop an appreciation of the role of entrepreneurship and multi- generational enterprise in the broader economic and social context.
Bond University Executive Program Co-Chairs 21/22:
Dr Justin Craig, Bond University
Carlo Santoro, EO Melbourne
Nick Bloor, EO Brisbane
For more information, please contact: Aileen Tang, [email protected]