Fifty of the world’s most exceptional student entrepreneurs will be converging upon Frankfurt from 50 different countries. EO will host two and a half days of learning, mentorship and competition, with innovative new businesses from the world’s next generation of entrepreneurs. Don’t miss this unique and inspirational event, taking place just before GLC: Frankfurt!
Live Stream the Final Round of the 2017 EO GSEA Global Finals on Facebook!
Opportunities for EO members:
- To register as a judge, please register here. EO GSEA judges will have their registration fees waived.
- Attend all or some of the event as a guest, including the Awards Dinner (nominal event fee)
- Help a student prepare with virtual mentoring leading up to the competition
- Attend the Final Round competition and watch the five finalists in action (open to all, registration required, free attendees)
- Could your business contribute something to the prize package or event? These students are hungry for business services and mentorship
Please note that all EO GSEA judges may attend the entire Global Finals event free of charge, but are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel costs.
Should you wish to be a mentor to a student entrepreneur, make a contribution to the prize package or event, or are interested in attending a portion of the event, please email the GSEA team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EO GSEA Awards Agenda
Below is a high-level overview of the event agenda. More details will be released as we near the event date. Contact the EO GSEA Team if you have any questions regarding 2017 GSEA Finals.
Thursday 27 April
- 2 – 5 p.m.: Registration Opens
- 6 – 9 p.m.: GSEA Welcome Reception Dinner (Students and Judges ONLY – no guest registrations)
Friday 28 April
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.: Opening Learning Session – Welcome by GSEA Member Leaders and 2016 GSEA Global Champion, Violeta Martinez
- 9:45 – 11:45 a.m.: Forum Experience (students only)
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Lunch (Mandatory for Students and Judges)
- 12:30 – 1 p.m.: Judges’ Training – in lunch room (all semi-final round judges)
- 12:45 – 1:15 p.m.: Student Tech Checks & Briefing
- 1:30 – 5 p.m.: Semi-final Round Competitions (10 Concurrent Competition Rooms)
- 6:30 – 10 p.m.: Dinner Boat Cruise
Saturday 29 April
- 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Student Round Table Discussions
- 12 – 1:45 p.m.: Lunch
- 1 – 5 p.m.: EO GSEA Final Round Competition
- 6:20 – 10 p.m.: GSEA Awards Dinner
*Note: This event is open to all students, judges and registered guests. If you would like to attend any portion of the event, outside of the Final Round Competition which is open to all, registration is required. To purchase a ticket, please see below.
We welcome all guests, business partners and family members at the GSEA Global Finals in Frankfurt. Due to costs associated with operating this event, anyone who is NOT a student competitor or a judge must register here to access the venue for any portion of the event.
We have made several pricing options available to accommodate needs. Registrations may be changed up until 15 April, but are final from that point on and will not be refunded. Please send any questions to email@example.com and we will respond within 48 business hours.
Hotel accommodations have been booked for the 50 student competitors at the Premier Inn (details below). No other room block has been reserved for guests or judges not attending GLC. Information is below on how to reserve a room at the Premier Inn.
Premier Inn Frankfurt Messe
60327 Frankfurt am Main
tel +49 (0)69 8500690
For more information and hotel reservations, click here.
Other hotel accommodations can be made by going through the EO GLC room blocks. More information can be found here.
For more information, contact the EO GSEA Team.