Thank you for your interest in the 2017 EO Global Leadership Academy! We are so pleased that you are seeking the transformative experience that the Academy provides to a select group of EO leaders. To find out everything you need to know about joining the Global Leadership Academy Class of 2017, please continue reading below!
What is the EO Global Leadership Academy?
The 2017 EO Leadership Academy is a four-and-a-half-day, advanced learning program that focuses on leadership and skills entrepreneurs need to be stronger, more effective leaders. It is the highest rated leadership program in EO and uses an immersive format to help all attendees grow as leaders in all facets of life. The program will be held 12-16 November in Washington, DC, USA.
What is the purpose?
The purpose of the Leadership Academy is to ignite the personal transformation required for great leadership and to advance the leadership skills of our rising member leaders, enabling them to have a greater impact on the vitality of their families, communities, businesses and their personal lives. The Leadership Academy begins to prepare our elite member leaders from around the world for service at the highest levels of EO, preparation that must begin well in advance of the service itself.
How can I participate?
- The program will be held 12-16 November in Washington, DC, USA
- The application will be open from 15 June 2017 to 17 July 2017. The application, available at this link, includes several short essay questions and will take 30 minutes to complete. Please revisit this website on 15 June 2017 to access the application and plan time to complete the application thoughtfully before 17 July 2017.
- Who: This conference is for 25 successfully chosen applicants who meet the qualifications below.
- A potentially successful applicant would be a member who:
- Is in good standing and compliant with all EO Global Bylaws
- Has previously served as a Chapter President or in an Area, Regional or Global leadership position
- Has demonstrated multiple years of progressively successful and responsible leadership in EO
It is our intent to foster the development of leadership in our global membership. The best way to ensure good representation from each region is if the best of the best from each of our regions pursue their passion for leadership in EO.
If you have any questions, please email LeadershipAcademy@eonetwork.org to contact the EO Global Staff.
Chantal Orr, Director, Leadership
Mick Sloan, Leadership Manager
2017 EO Global Leadership Academy Team
Karl Funke, EO Germany – Munich, Leadership Committee Chair FY2017/18
George Gan, EO Malaysia, Global Leadership Academy Chair
Warren Rustand, Global Leadership Academy Dean