Thank you for your interest in the 2016 EO Leadership Academy! We are so pleased that you are seeking the transformative experience that the Academy provides to a select group of EO leaders. To find out everything you need to know about joining the Leadership Academy Class of 2016, please continue reading below!
What is the EO Leadership Academy?
The 2016 EO Leadership Academy is a four-and-a-half-day, advanced learning program that focuses on leadership and skills entrepreneurs need to be stronger, more effective leaders. It is the highest rated leadership program in EO and uses an immersive format to help all attendees grow as leaders in all facets of life.
What is the purpose?
The purpose of the Leadership Academy is to ignite the personal transformation required for great leadership and to advance the leadership skills of our rising member leaders, enabling them to have a greater impact on the vitality of their families, communities, businesses and their personal lives. The Leadership Academy begins to prepare our elite member leaders from around the world for service at the highest levels of EO, preparation that must begin well in advance of the service itself.
How can I participate?
- The application will be open from 6 July 2016 to 15 August 2016. The application includes several short essay questions and will take 30 minutes to complete. Please revisit this website on 6 July 2016 to access the application and plan time to complete the application thoughtfully before 15 August 2016.
- Who: This conference is for 22 successfully chosen applicants who meet the qualifications below.
- A potentially successful applicant would be a member who:
- Is in good standing and compliant with all EO Global bylaws
- Has previously served as a chapter president or in an Area, Regional or Global leadership position
- Has demonstrated multiple years of progressively successful and responsible leadership in EO
- Where: The conference is held in Washington, D.C., USA, and easily accessible by Reagan National Airport and Dulles International Airport.
- Fee: $2,500 USD
- What is covered: Program meals, conference/learning materials, transportation during program
It is our intent to foster the development of leadership in our global membership. The best way to ensure good representation from each region is if the best of the best from each of our regions pursue their passion for leadership in EO.
If you have any questions, please email LeadershipAcademy@eonetwork.org to contact the EO Global Staff.
Chantal Orr, Director, Leadership
Mick Sloan, Coordinator, Leadership
2016 EO Leadership Academy Team
Jason Sze, EO China South, Leadership Committee Chair
George Gan, EO Malaysia, Leadership Academy Chair
Warren Rustand, Leadership Academy Dean
Karl Funke, EO Germany-Munich, Leadership Development Subcommittee Member
Dan Lionello, EO Vancouver, Leadership Development Subcommittee Member
Jeff Hu, EO Shanghai, Leadership Development Subcommittee Member