Thank you for your interest in the 2012 EO Leadership Academy! We are excited that you want to learn how to be the best leader you can be. You may not know where to start, so I’d like to share a few answers to some frequently asked questions:
What is the EO Leadership Academy?
The 2012 EO Leadership Academy is a three-and-a-half-day, advanced learning program that focuses on leadership and skills entrepreneurs need to be stronger, more effective leaders.
What is the purpose?
Our goal is to provide EO’s top leadership with an enhanced philosophical and skills-based orientation of leadership that all members can employ to the benefit of their peers, businesses and communities.
How can I participate?
- Who: This conference is for 25 successfully chosen applicants
- A potentially successful applicant would be a member who:
- Is in good standing and compliant with all EO Global bylaws
- Has demonstrated multiple years of progressively more successful and responsible leadership in EO
- Has demonstrated leadership within his/her community
- Is recommended by EO membership and staff
- Where: The conference will be in Washington, D.C., USA
- When: 2-5 December 2012
- Cost: US$1,100, plus airfare, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and incidentals
- What is covered: Program meals, conference/learning materials, transportation during program
It is our intent to foster the development of leadership in our global membership and within our professional staff. The best way to ensure good representation from each region is if the best of the best from each of our regions pursue their passion for leadership in EO.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to e-mail me.
Chair, 2012 EO Leadership Academy