What your EO peers said about the 2011 EO/ISB Executive Business Growth Program
- “Being my first experience, this was awesome!”
- “I feel like doing an MBA program now.”
- “Absolutely brilliant.”
- “A great change from the regular academic business school program.”
A Message from the Program Chair
Dear Fellow EO members,
As EO members, we seek balance between family and business. As entrepreneurs, we seek training that will help us define who we are as business leaders. The 2012 EO Indian School of Business (ISB) Executive Business Growth Program helps you strengthen your leadership skills by utilizing new methods of learning in an MBA-like setting.
We have constructed a program that brings a global perspective to business.
- It combines a classroom approach with a strong variety of different learning components.
- Emphasis placed on exploring concepts and shared experiences.
- Excellent opportunity for networking and revelry.
EO has built a terrific relationship with the Indian School of Business over the past few years. Located in Hyderabad, the ISB is currently ranked 13 on the Financial Times’ list of the top 100 global MBA programs, and their faculty is world-renowned.
Please join me for this amazing program— it is a necessary step in the next phase of your growth as a leader. All EO members are welcome to join and we’d love to host you here in beautiful India where you can enjoy the famous local Hyberbadi cuisine! If you’ve been before then you know the value of the event. If you haven’t, then you will be opened to a new experience as you continue to hone your learning and leadership skills.
All the best,
EO New Delhi
EO/ISB EBGP Chair