Dear EO Members,
The 2018 EO Dead Sea, Jordan University planning team has been working diligently to organize an impactful, world-class University program—and we’ve determined our members’ experience should not be limited to the shoreline. So, the Global Events Subcommittee, with support from the EO Global Board of Directors, has decided to transform the scope of next year’s event from that of a traditional University program to that of an EO Global Exploration.
The Dead Sea is bordered by Jordanian lands rich with history and culture that must be seen to truly experience the once-in-a-lifetime promise that EO strives to deliver when planning any EO global event. From Petra, Jordan’s most treasured attraction, to Wadi Rum, the region’s famed desert, to justly experience the incredible heritage of this kingdom, you must embark on a journey.
So, what can you expect from a more intimate 2018 EO Jordan Exploration?
- Embrace the nomadic spirit of Jordan’s Bedouin community; be prepared to dive deep into Jordan’s culture and travel to the country’s most iconic landmarks and landscapes at the Dead Sea and beyond. Experiences will include trips to Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum with an overnight stay at the Sun City camp and finally the Dead Sea.
- In place of full-day, classroom style learning sessions with big-name keynotes, benefit from experiential, non-traditional, hands-on learning opportunities with local speakers.
- Get to know new EO friends on a deeper level. With the intimate setting that EO Global Explorations provide, expect unparalleled peer-to-peer relationship building with EOers from across the globe.
We’re certain this transition will provide a unique experience that is unrivaled when it comes to EO global event standards. While we hope you see this as an exciting change, we understand that this may not have been what you were seeking.
Here’s what to do next:
Reply to EO with your final R.S.V.P. by 4 December 2017!
- If you choose to keep your registration, please complete this survey to confirm your spot by 4 December.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, please complete this survey to forfeit your registration by 4 December.
At this time, capacity for the Exploration has been reached and a waitlist has been created for those who did not register prior to the event selling out. If you have any questions or want to review details about the cancellation policy, please reference the F.A.Q. page or email us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see you in Jordan for the exploration of a lifetime!
David Nilssen, EO Seattle
Global Events Subcommittee Chair