Fifty of the world’s most exceptional student entrepreneurs will be converging upon Bangkok from fifty different countries. EO will host two and a half days of learning, mentorship and competition, with innovative new businesses from the world’s next generation of entrepreneurs. Don’t miss this unique and inspirational event, taking place just before GLC Bangkok!
Opportunities for EO members
- To register as a judge, contact Derrick Jackson, GSEA Program Manager for more information. GSEA judges will have registration fees waived.
- Attend all or some of the event as a guest, including the Awards Dinner (nominal event fee)
- Help a student prepare with virtual mentoring leading up to the competition
- Attend the Final Round competition and watch the five finalists in action (open to all, registration required, free)
- Could your business contribute something to the prize package or event? These students are hungry for business services and mentorship.
Please note that all judges may attend the entire Global Finals event free of charge, but are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel costs. Most GSEA activities will be based at the Intercontinental Hotel, a short walk from the GLC event hotel.
To indicate your interest and receive further updates, please complete this short interest form and hold the dates!
Tuesday, 10 May
Afternoon registration Welcome Reception at Centara Grand Hotel
Wednesday, 11 May
9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Learning sessions – Intercontinental
1 – 4 p.m. – Semi-Final Round Competitions – Intercontinental
7 p.m. – Dinner Cruise
Thursday, 12 May
9 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Learning sessions – Intercontinental
1 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Final Round Competition – Centara Grand, just by GLC registration
7 p.m. – Awards Dinner, Winner Announcement
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org