Dear Forum Moderators:
We are grateful for your dedication and contributions to EO as an outstanding leader of your Forum and in your chapter. The Forum Moderator Subcommittee is excited to invite you to our exclusive Moderator workshop and customized program designed specifically to enhance the tools and experience necessary to propel your leadership skills. We would like to invite you to apply to be on of a select group of 20 Moderators from around the world to attend GLC 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand from 12-15 May 2016. This program will not only include the exclusive experience with other moderators – it will give you exposure to a track of your choice at GLC and attendance at all of the socials.
Note: this workshop runs concurrently with the GLC Officer Tracks. Members who are already participating in a track should not apply.
Here’s what members are saying about the program:
- “Going to the moderator workshop at GLC improved the forum experience for me and my Forum mates!”
- “I learned new tips and techniques from moderators and Forum members from around the world.”
- “My Forum tried new presentation styles that I learned at GLC.”
- “I met EOers from around the world at the socials.”
If you have previously applied and been accepted, you may register now at the link below.
- Moderators and Moderator Elects are encouraged to apply.
- Application deadline was 9 February 2016; selected applicants were notified by 23 February 2016
- Cost, if selected, is USD $350; this does not include travel or hotel expenses
Questions? Email Renee Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org.