- Registration Fees
- Global Event Voucher
- Event Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Visa Information
- Contact Us
More than 625 EOers and guests registered on the launch day on 19 November. The remaining seats at this Global University are now available on a first come, first-served basis. Click the Register button on the right to join this event!
- Any cancellations will be replaced from the waiting list, regardless of region. Cancelling members/guests may elect to transfer the registration to a member in good standing, per the Event Payment and Cancellation Policy.
- If you register for the incorrect region, you will be removed from the incorrect region’s registration list. You will be refunded the deposit/registration fee less the credit card transaction fee of US$100.
Member Registration Fee or Guest Full Participation Fee
US$3,999 per person
Included: All program meals indicated on the agenda, learning sessions, evening socials and ONE Off-Site activity
Not Included: Airfare, airport transfers, accommodations and personal incidentals
Global Event Voucher
Save US$500 with your Global Event Voucher!
Members who joined EO on or after 1 June 2013 are eligible for the Global Event Voucher for the 2015 EO New York Global University. First, register for the University. Next, fill out this form to submit your voucher. Members must pay the registration fee in full before receiving the US$500 credit. Voucher submissions for the 2015 EO New York Global University must be completed by 3 June 2015, the first day of the event. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Payment and Cancellation Policy
2015 EO NYC Global University Cancellation Policy
|Date Cancelled||Non-Refundable Fee||Refund|
|On or before 25 February 2015||US$1000 per person||Balance, less the US$1000 non-refundable fee|
|On or after 26 February 2015||50 percent of total registration fee(s)||Balance, less the 50 percent deposit|
|On or after 8 April 2015||100 percent of total registration fee(s)||No Refund|
EO Global Events are open to EO Members and their guests (over the age of 18). The registration fee for Members and Full Guests includes: all educational sessions and materials, all scheduled meals and receptions, scheduled social activities and ground transportation during the event. All other expenses are not covered by the registration fee, including but not limited to: air transportation, hotel accommodations, optional activities and personal incidentals.
The EO Member must be in good standing at the time of the event. If member status changes between the time of registration and the start of the event, the cancellation policy below applies.
EO requires that members pay at least 50 percent of the total registration fee at the time of registration. The remaining 50 percent will be charged on 25 February 2015 (14 weeks out from the event). EO reserves the right to automatically charge outstanding registration balances on that date according to the member’s payment information on file. EO will contact members immediately regarding expired or declined credit cards on file. If a member indicates payment by check, EO will issue an invoice for the remaining balance. Members wishing to change their payment information on file are to contact EO in advance of the date balances are to be charged.
Full payment of the registration fee is due by 4 March 2015 (13 weeks out from event). EO reserves the right to cancel unpaid registrations after this deadline. Cancellations and potential refunds will follow the schedule outlined below.
- US$1000 of the initial registration payment per person is a non-refundable fee.
- No discount will be given to any member or spouse/guest attending a portion of the event.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing and are processed according to the date they are received at EO Global.
- All refunds at the time of the cancellation will be based upon the above policy.
- If a member or guest fails to attend the event, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are only granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the member/guest, spouse or partner, or legal dependent. The member/guest must provide written documentation from a doctor certifying that the member/guest has a medical emergency that bars travel. All exceptions are subject to review by the Global Events Subcommittee and will have to be approved prior to the release of refunds less the US$1000 non-refundable fee per person. No exceptions will be made for other personal or business reasons. All written documentation and supporting documents must be received by 1 week after the University referenced to be considered for refund.
- EO is not responsible for fees and/or charges paid by event attendees to hotels, airlines or any other third party.
- Cancelling attendees can transfer his/her spot to another EO member in good standing. The cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. EO will transfer the registration once notification has been received from the selling member and a registration form has been received by the purchasing member. If the cancelling attendee chooses not to transfer funds directly with the replacing member, EO will facilitate the transfer and refund the money, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact email@example.com to register and send payment information.
- If the event is sold out, EO will compile a waitlist.
- During a waitlist situation, cancelling attendees have the option to transfer their registration, or if the cancelling attendee does not wish to transfer his/her spot, he/she may select to offer the spot to a person on the waitlist. EO will contact the next person on the waitlist and offer the available spot.
- If the cancelling member transfers their registration or the available spot goes to the next person on the waitlist, the cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. If the cancelling member and replacing member choose not to transfer funds directly, EO will facilitate the transfer and the cancelling member will receive a refund, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and send payment information.
- EO strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance whenever signing up for an EO event as cancellation policies and penalties are strictly enforced. Travel Insurance in many cases may cover unforeseen or uncontrollable situations that might affect your ability to attend an event. To obtain travel insurance, please contact your travel agent or visit www.insuremytrip.com and click on “quotes.” You should get quotes from up to eight travel insurance products. Please note that EO does not endorse any travel insurance products.
For more information on Visa requirements, please see the Travel Guide